Did you know?
Pumpkins, pumpkins and more pumpkins! Check out some facts about pumpkins that we have compiled and share more cool facts with us on our Facebook page! We'll be sure to put your first name by any that you submit.
- Pumpkin seeds have tryptophan in them and are a great snack to help you sleep
- Pumpkins are a fruit
- Pumpkins are 90% water
- Almost all processed pumpkin in the U.S. is grown in Illinois
- Pumpkin flowers are edible
- Animals such as sheep, cows, goats and pigs love to eat pumpkins
- Pumpkins are grown all over the world except for, you guessed it - Antarctica!